Sunday 5 July 2020

STITCHED BALLOONS

Hello.
First rule of crafting: NEVER throw anything away.
I think I've had this embroidery thread for 25+ years!
I knew it would come in handy one day :o)


I'm playing along at the 
and, as usual, I have had to improvise.
I loved the decorations on the inspiration photo,
and I tried to create a honeycomb design on graph paper, 
that I could cross stitch,
but I just couldn't get it to work.

So, I went for bright, cheerful balloons instead.




mama elephant - pegworks die and labeled messages
embroidery thread


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

We LOVE improv at Inspired By!! Dare I say I'm glad your initial idea didn't work? LOve the colors, love darling stitched balloons, Caroline!
Thanks for floating them our way!
=]

Pop's Cards said...

Ohh 2 of my fave things, card making and cross stitching, I love this its right up my street, hugs Pops x