Saturday 31 October 2020

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Yay! I'm back.
I've had a disaster of a month with technology.
First my phone died, and the stupid backup didn't work, so I've been starting from scratch with a phone my dd donated (far better then the one that I had though, so a bonus there) 
Then my computer failed to re-start after an update. All my photos/programmes/favourites etc gone for good 😢
Anyhoo, new laptop now, so fingers crossed it will be ok.
Just getting to grips with it all.
Technology is great when its working ok, isn't it?

Here's a little cross-stitch card I made for Halloween.


This was a nice little project to sit and do whilst watching the TV.
I adapted the pattern from a fabulous free sampler at The World In Stitches


Challenge
Mama Elephant Pegworks Die
Embroidery thread
NOTE
This new laptop seems to have a really bright monitor, so all my previous cards look a little washed out and not as bright as they really are.
It's just dawned on me that everyone will see the colours according to their own settings. 
If you leave a comment would you let me know if the colours show up ok for you.
xxx


2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Hi The colors are great, really bright and natural looking. Look your card; very creative. Best wishes with your new technology.

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, it looks perfect from here! and really cute, too!
=]
You scared me so much, we downloaded 10000 photos to a storage stick!