Tuesday 29 September 2020

FLOWER HUGS

Hello.
It's no secret that flowers are my nemesis.
But I do love them.

Here I've tried something different - to avoid colouring them  :o)
I have stamped and embossed these blooms and leaves onto coloured card.


I've used a touch of copic marker, in similar colours to my card, for a little bit of shading.
Then I simply layered up the blooms around my sentiment.

Inspired By Challenge


  • mft - brilliant blooms
  • neat and tangled - journaling alphas
  • wow - white embossing powder  


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A wonderful way to go, Caroline! The results are so pretty!
Thanks for planting this pretty in our IB garden!
=]

Claire said...

This is so dainty just adore the way you used the soft colours
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Danni Reid said...

My goodness, this is just so beautiful!! Thank you for inspiring us again @ IB this week!