Sunday 20 September 2020

SNOW BEAR

Hello.
Did you know there's a new challenge on the block?
Color Hues the Color Challenge
Pop by to see them and check out the fabulous work from the DT.

This fortnight they want to see Navy & Turquoise


Just having 2 colours to play with (plus the allowed neutrals) really helped me to keep my card clean and simple.
My snowy background was die cut in dark navy, and I coloured my bear and trees with some BG copics for the turquoise. 
Turquoise is definitely a tricky colour - it does look a bit blue on the photo - but irl it's slightly greener.

Color Hues


  • sugarpea designs - hey winter
  • avery elle falling snow die
  • spellbinders nested circle die
  • mft - snow globe sentiments
  • copics





6 comments:

Claire said...

Love the card
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Dotty Jo said...

Love that bear, Caroline! Jo x

Nancy said...

This is so adorable!!! Excellent coloring and I just love that the trees and the bear's sweater are both turquoise! Such a great card! Thanks for the kind shout out and for playing along with us at Color Hues!

Karen said...

Clean and Simple. . . YES, and absolutely charming as well. I love the little scene you've created with the open circle, cute bear and two trees--just perfect for our Color Hues #2 Challenge. Thanks for joining us!

I Card Everyone said...

Turquoise is tricky, and my Copic collection is sorely lacking in the BG areas - yours are clearly not, Caroline!
I don't think anyone is going to argue with your choices - he's so perfect [for every challenge!].
=]

Julie B said...

What a great way to incorporate our colours into your card, such a cute bear too.
So pleased you linked up at the Color Hues. :)