Saturday 12 September 2020

WINTER BEAR BIRTHDAY

Hello.
This week's Less is More Challenge is 'shades of purple'
and I just happened to have this bear, all coloured up, on my work space.
Serendipity!


To follow the challenge theme, I created a simple background, in shades of purple. 
More haste, less speed!
Some of my 'letters' were a bit messy, so I covered up the worst ones by attaching a die-cut over the top. 
My bear was popped up on foam tape and  I went to town with the white gel pen!

(I wanted to use the birthday sentiment that came with this set, but by the time I prised it out of the dog's mouth it said 
'py birthday to you' 😬)


Less Is More 

sugarpea designs - hey winter
mft - oh christmas tree (stars) and party animals (sentiment)
altenew inks - wisteria, hydrangea, ultraviolet
copic markers







7 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

you gotta love dogs ;-) great card, naughty pup

Kathyk said...

So cute

Kathyk

I Card Everyone said...

So handsome in his purple jumper - your 'messy letters' were in just the right spots it seems - serendipitous, too?
=]

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning I love this image and your colours, perfect as always, hugs Pops x

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous! I love the bear he is so cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at “Less is More”
Elaine

Lee said...

Gorgeous,cheeky lil bear.Love the colours.

Michelle W said...

Ahhh so cute and perfect for our colour challenge! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.