Sunday 6 September 2020

HEY WINTER

Hello.
Do you know there's only 110 day till Christmas?
Time to make a start on this season's cards.
My budget has only allowed for one stamp set this year, so I chose this winter bear from SugarPea Designs.
I think it's gonna be a winner.


This design was easy to put together, so I have a feeling, a close variation on it, is going to crop up quite few times.
The 'snowy' background is die cut and then the elements coloured with Copics and popped up on foam tape.

Challenge

Merry Little Christmas

SPREAD THE MERRY LITTLE LOVE AND GRAB A BADGE!

  • sugarpea designs - hey winter
  • mft - scalloped basic edges, snow globe sentiments
  • avery elle - falling snow die
  • copic markers

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You picked one of my faves, Caroline! This is so cute! Looking forward to all the variations with this guy...
=]

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Oh he is just adorable. Love the design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lee said...

Oh,I really love this one.My fav colour combo too.Soooo versatile and loving the stamp and design.xx