Friday 25 September 2020

HAVE A COOL YULE

Hello.

Nope...    still not tired of these bear stamps :o)
(Is it possible, do you think, to use the same stamp for ALL your cards?)


I masked off a rectangle on my card base, and inked it up with some distress ink - fading it out towards the bottom.
My next step is usually to drop or smudge the sentiment, but I avoided that by using my stamping platform for a nice, crisp image.

The bear was coloured with copics and popped up on foam tape, and I added some white pen 'snow' and a few crystals for a bit of bling :o)


Challenge



  • sugarpea designs - hey winter coloured with copics
  • stampendous sentiment - yule penguins
  • distress ink - tumbled glass



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my goodness - I hadn't thought of that! Think of the thousands of $$ I might have saved!!! LOL
He's cute in every color, isn't he?
=]

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful design, love tha highlights in beautiful colored bear! Thanks for playing at 52cct

TracyB said...

Oh this bear is adorable and you could do so much with his sweater. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.