Wednesday 16 September 2020

SWEET WINTER BEAR

Hello.
Do you use ALL the stamps in a stamp set?

When I bought the 'hey winter' set I was really focused on the big bear and didn't think I would use this little guy.
But, I've just inked and coloured him up...  how cute is he?


With all that snow in the background I've kept my scene very simple.
The little bear and the trees are coloured with copics and popped up with foam tape.


Challenge



  • sugarpea designs - hey winter
  • sentiment from wplus9 - heartfelt holiday
  • avery elle - falling snow die
  • copic makers






8 comments:

Claire said...

Love this
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

I Card Everyone said...

Darling proof that bears DO sit in the woods!! LOL
Seriously darling, Caroline!
=]

Lee said...

Hi,soooo cute.I just adore him.xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous! Love your wintery scene. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Pop's Cards said...

This is so cute I love the scene you have created such a pretty image too, hugs Pops x

Francesca said...

Simply beautiful! I love it! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a little cutie! And your card is lovely! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Nancy said...

Oh man, I love this card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!