Friday 18 September 2020

BEARS IN THE HILLS

Hello.
Today I've been playing with distress inks and some circle dies, for the

                         Inspired By Challenge.


Whilst pottering about on Pinterest I came across a gorgeous embroidery project by Wendi Gratz - here -  called 'Bears in the Hills', and I used this as inspiration for my card design.

I inked up some card and die cut my circles. (This would have been a whole lot quicker with a circle punch!).
The circles were then taped together in rows, and these rows were attached to a square die cut, starting from the top and adding in my bears as I went along.

I coloured the bears and trimmed the circles down around the square base, and then attached it all with foam tape to my card blank.




  • sugar pea designs - hey winter
  • sentiment from mft stamps, four legged friends
  • distress inks      copics


6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, it's clear to see these darling bears are equally happy sitting in the hills!!!
Just LOVE this, and that fabulous needlework!
Thanks for bringing your bears back to Inspired By!!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Witty as well as beautiful - I love it, Jo x

Claire said...

Fabulous colouring. Love the colours in the clouds
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Danni Reid said...

Absolutely fabulous card, this is so bright, and cheerful! Could not love it more! Thank you for inspiring us again this week @ IB this week!

Karen said...

Love this! Couldn't be cuter, and the colors are fabulous!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your deserving IB win! Love this!!!