Monday 31 August 2020

GIVE A DOG A BONE

 Hello.
How could I resist this week's theme at the
Inspired By Challenge

I am definitely an autumn/winter person, and I'm excited that the weather is starting to turn cooler. I can't wait for drizzly, misty walks in the woods with my furry pal.

So, with autumn in mind, I created a little pile of leaves for my pooch to play in, with a few swirling about in the wind :o)


Inspired By Challenge


(inspiration source)

  • mft - woof pack, four legged friends, grassy edges stencil
  • wplus9  - friends for all seasons fall
  • distress ink - mowed lawn
  • copic markers



5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

With a YIP YAP patty whack, you have given our gallery such a cute dog with a bone, Caroline!
Thanks so much for playing!
=]

Claire said...

Love the autumn design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lisa Petrella said...

This is totally adorable!!! I love that pup and how you have the leaves swirling around him!!! And your white gel pen details are so perfect!!

Danni Reid said...

Oh my! How adorable, love your scene, your beautiful coloring and design, you gave that dog a bone♥ Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week, can't wait to see more!

Lee said...

Soooo cheeky,love the colouring.x