Saturday 22 August 2020

SOY AWESOME

 Hello.
In need of a chuckle today?
Head over to the 
Inspired By Challenge
and check out the DT work and entries for their punny sentiment theme.
:o)

Here's my entry...


Sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake with a stamp set.
This is an old one (I'm not sure if it's available anymore) but I saw it at Seven Hills Crafts and it fell in my basket ;-)
I wasn't disappointed  - besides the pandas, there are lots of cute little extras,
and, of course, some punny sentiments.


Inspired By Challenge




  • mft - sushi date, coloured with copics
  • mft - stitched scallop border die
  • distress ink - twisted citron
  • wow white embossing powder


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I like it so matcha! tee hee!
=]

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I love it! That pun hahaha and those colors...wow!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the little scene you've created and the bamboo in the background! Cute card. Thanks for joining us at IB!

Viv said...

Aww cute panda and super card here too. Sorry I am so late relying to comments also ;) Viv xx

Danni Reid said...

This just pops, every detail is so fantastic and your pun is awesome! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB, we can't wait to see more of your cards!