Saturday 1 August 2020

CITRUS BURST

Hello

Here I am, playing along again at the

Inspired By Challenge

This week the theme includes lemons, fruit, fonts, and pillows and had me rummaging through my stash to come up with something.

I finally settled on this citrus slice, and used it to make a background panel, along with a tiny leaf stamp and some dots.

Usually these tiny stamps are relegated to embellie status, so it's nice to use them in their own right to create a background.

Inspired By

I was inspired by the citrus fruit and the bold sentiment

  • clearly besotted - raise a glass 
  • altenew inks - lime, crimson,fresh lemon
  • distress ink - spiced marmalade
  • mft - stitched scallop edge rectangle
  • simon says stamp - thoughtful messages



1 comment:

Danni Reid said...

You never cease to amaze me, this is so cool, love how you used those tiny stamps! Perfectly fresh, bright and fun, love it! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB!