Sunday 25 July 2021

Flowers Make Me Happy

Hello.
Flowers definitely make me happy  -  creating flower cards, not so much!! 
I find them so tricky.
Fortunately,  Altenew has a great layering guide for these garden picks dies.


After die cutting all those pieces, I coloured them with copics
and then layered them up.
This literally took me hours!
But what took longer was the search, on every table top, over every floor,
and even through the kitchen bin, for one of those teeny, tiny dies.
It never did turn up!

Note to self: do not let these dies out of your sight for a single minute!


Challenge

Addicted to Stamps and More

altenew - garden pics, coloured with copics
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle

2 comments:

Lee said...

I absolutely love this card,and can certainly see all your hard work.Soooo pretty.x

JanR said...

Wowzers, what a project!! It looks so pretty though! Lovely colours too. Maybe those wee dies will turn up someday - here's hoping! (: