Friday 7 January 2022

Grow A Rainbow

Hello.
Today I'm trying to jump start my mojo by playing along with the sketch challenge at freshly made sketches.


My mantra for this year is... 'Don't Overthink This' 
I see so many stunning cards out there, that I tend to try and replicate their style, and I just end up in a mess, surrounded by projects destined for the bin. I need to heed my blog title more and Keep it Sweet and Simple :o)

Here, I just switched out the sketch shapes, for my die-cut plants, and used a rainbow of colours for some interest.

Challenge
Freshly Made Sketches


mft - sittin pretty, coloured wiht copics
pinkfresh studio - diagonale stitch rectangle




5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi,love this card,so fresh,crisp and pretty.Did you get the comment on your poppy card I sent.Hugs xx

I Card Everyone said...

A great mantra for any year, Caroline! Darling card!
=]

JanR said...

See what happens when you do you? You end up with a delightful card! I love the colours and your colouring is splendid.

Amy O said...

Well this is one stunning card I would love to replicate. But alas, my coloring will never be as good as yours. A beautiful card to start the year! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

This is just the cutest card and such a clever take on the sketch! Love your colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.