Wednesday 20 July 2022

Love Birds

Hello.
It's my Wedding Anniversary today - 37 years!! What's the gift for that?
Copic markers?     ;o)

Here's the card I made for my dh...


I just love this pretty songbirds set, and it was on my desk from my last card, so that's what I went with.
I used a stencil for the distress ink background, but left an area behind the birds white, so that they would show up better.

Challenge

Addicted to Stamps and More


pinkfresh studio - songbirds on branches, coloured with copics
altenew watercolor stripes stencil, with broken china distress oxide ink
sentiment from my favorite things, woof pack



4 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

First of all happy anniversary, I'm one year behind you both, seems like yesterday. Your card is so pretty such wonderful bright colours and those birds !!! and then the gorgeous background. Thank you so much for visiting my blog so glad you did as your work is amazing.

Marie

Jeanne H said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet card, those loving birds. A perfect card for this occasion.

I Card Everyone said...

The gift? You obviously HAVE EVERYTHING it takes for a happy marriage, my friend!
I love this card and your sweet love birds!
Happy anniversary!
=]

JanR said...

This is so pretty! I love how you did the background, I would never have thought to leave an area white...it looks so fantastic! Happy Anniversary, 37th is definitely the Copic markers anniversary. (;