Saturday 30 July 2022

Believe In The Magic Of Christmas

Hello.
Happiness is... getting out your Christmas stamps.
I think two thirds of the stamps I own are Christmas ones, and I'm always happy when I get them out and have a rummage. This year I'm starting early, with this old, but super cute stamp from Lili of the Valley.


This image is so cute, I don't think it needs much in the way of embellies. All I did was colour it with copics and then pop up the frame with foam tape.
Maybe, before I send it, I'll add a touch of glitter to those stars.


Challenge
ABC Christmas

N is for New, O is for Old

This was an old stamp from Lili of the Valley.
(I think you can still get it as a digi image)

Lili of the Valley - Joseph and Mary, coloured with copics
Sentiment - mft snowglobe sentiments
frame made with mft rectangle stax dies


No comments: