Wednesday 3 August 2022

From little seeds, Grow Mighty Christmas Trees

Hello.
Do you keep all those snippets of designer paper?
I confess, I recently gave away most of my papers because I just never use them, but I did keep a small selection, even the teeny, tiny pieces.
This is a great way to use up those pieces.


Here, I've used a tiny, tree die, but this would work just as well with any small die in your stash.
The trees are popped up with foam pads for a little dimension.


 Snippets Playground Challenge

#433 Christmas in July 

mft - beast friends / snowglobe sentiments
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle

2 comments:

Sarn said...

I absolutely LOVE all those cute tree snippets and how you've arranged them.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground Caroline. Please come up to the Treehouse Bar to enjoy an Eggnog (with ice cream) or a Summery Mai Dai! xxx

Di said...

What a lovely card Caroline - love those sweet little trees - unusual colour, great way to use a few snippets as well!

Hugs

Di xx