Friday 19 August 2022

Everybody Conga

Hello.
Isn't this the cutest conga line?
I'm not sure what those critters are - hamsters? guinea pigs?  - whatever they are, it looks like they're all having a blast. I want to be at their party.


Once my conga line was stamped I added in all the balloons with distress inks. Then I want back and coloured the image. This is easier to colour than you might think, with the back of the stamp packet giving you a little guidance. 
Then I die cut a sentiment and popped it up with foam tape, and layered my panel onto a pink base.

 ***check out my Instagram reel to see the whole process***



colorado craft company - conga line, coloured with copics
balloon - clearly besotted make a wish
pinkfresh studio - perfect sentiments
distress ink - pickled rasp / mustard seed / twisted citron / salv. patina / kitsch flamingo











4 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love it, looks like a great party to me! Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Challenges.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This jumped out of the gallery at me! Love,love,love your coloring of these congao guys! Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

Jane said...

Such an eye catching card. Your colours just pipped in the gallery. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

JanR said...

So fun! I adore this sweet scene and the colours are wonderful too!