Wednesday 10 August 2022

Hey Winter

Hello.
Does everyone find it hard to do 'random' snowflakes, or is it just me?
I have to force myself to put down the white gel pen, otherwise that bear would look like he's in a massive snowstorm!   :o)

I've followed this week's sketch at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - using that cute bear instead of the circle. 
Does anyone remember Craftwork Cards? They're not in business anymore, but I used to buy little coloured circles from them - like card sequins -  that they called Candi.  Anyhoo, this card sentiment was one of theirs too, and I found a packet of them at the bottom of my Christmas box. I really wanted to use it, so I hope the challenge DT will forgive my sentiment being out of place.


Challenge


SugarPea Designs - Hey Winter - coloured with Copics
Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Stitched hillside borders die


2 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT

JanR said...

What a lovely card! Such a wonderful scene and I adore that bear. I hear ya with the random snowflakes. With stuff like that I'm always like, just one more and then 20 later.... (: