Saturday 20 August 2022

On The Lookout For You Know Who!

Hello.
It's no secret that I love a good doggy stamp. And this was one that I just spotted and had to add to my collection. Plus, it's a Christmas theme - double bubble :o) 

I found it kind of tricky to colour - especially those curtains - and this was about my fourth attempt. Practice makes perfect though, right?
To keep to the Jen T's sketch, over at Freshly Made Sketches, I die cut a circle into a panel with a coverplate design on it, and popped it up on foam tape over my image. 
For that extra Christmas touch, I've added a little glitter here and there.


Challenge


colorado craft company - on the lookout, coloured with copics
pinkfresh studio - stitched diamonds coverplate die
nestie circle die





3 comments:

Amy O said...

What a sweet scene! And I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute scene fabulous coloring!

Jen Timko said...

Oh, this little scene certainly makes me smile. I love how you framed it for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!