Sunday 21 January 2024

Happiness is Homemade Soup

Tips for those slow mojo days...

1. use a card sketch
2. head over to freshly made sketches
3. remember their challenge ends on a MONDAY !

Tick. Tick. And Tick   :o)


I'm usually guilty of pushing the boundaries of a card sketch - changing the shapes or the dimensions. This time I have stuck pretty much to the plan, just changing the orientation.

I stamped some little elements in a random pattern,  to make the background and then added my chef and his pots, with foam tape. The sentiment was a bit of jiggery pokery,  using a couple of stamp sets.


Challenge



  • my favorite things - recipe for happiness, (llama love), in and out stitched square
  • altenew ink - sea breeze
  • copic markers


4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

SOUPER cute!! I love your coloring! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at FMS!

Karren said...

This is so souper-cute! I have always loved this "little fat chef" as I call him. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Dotty Jo said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Caroline! A great way to use the sketches and so beautifully coloured, Jo x

JanR said...

Fantastic card! Such a perfect background too!