Thursday 18 January 2024

Shine Bright Like A Rainbow

Hello. Today I've made a custom card for my great niece. And yes, I did have to google 'great niece' -  it sounds like something out of Downton :o)


I adore these letters from Clearly Besotted. They are just the cutest for creating personalised cards.
Today I coloured them with a rainbow of copics and fussy cut them. Then they were popped up onto an inky background.
I went a bit crazy with the white gel pen, but I was having fun. It seems, using rainbow colours really does cheer you up!


AAA Birthday Challenge


  • clearly besotted - as cute as abc
  • my favorite things - stitched scallop edge die
  • distress ink - tumbled glass
  • copic markers, white gel pen

4 comments:

Jane.D said...

How adorable, and what a fab take on our rainbow challenge! I love it! Such beautiful colouring and your fussy cutting is amazing, and I love that you went a bit crazy with the white gel pen. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday! I hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

JanR said...

This is so cute! The personalization makes it so special. Loving the bright colours too!

Helen said...

What a great personalised design - this looks really cute.

Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Helen x
DT

kareN stampZ said...

Such an adorable scene :)