Saturday 3 February 2024

I'm Quackers About You

Hello. Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and the shops are crammed with hearts and roses, cuddly toys with red ribbon bows,  and heart shaped chocolates. I've been married for 39 years this year, and I am so over all that - well, maybe not the chocolates   :o)
I still love my husband to bits though - so here's a red-less, pink-less Valentine's card for him.


I die cut my letters into a card panel, and backed it with blue card. Then I used the cute duck as the 'O' and added the sentiment and a scalloped frame.


Challenge


#276    VALENTINE
  • time for tea designs - lucky duck
  • neat and tangled - journaling alpha dies
  • my favorite things - stitch rectangle scallop frame
  • copics
  • signo white gel pen


3 comments:

JanR said...

So cute and clever! Love how you used the duckie as the O and the punny sentiment is perfect!

Ina ( Frysk Famke ) said...

Lovely card, thank you for participating in the Valentine's challenge at Cas on Friday.

Greetings Ina
DT member Cas on Friday

kareN stampZ said...

Love this card too, thanks for your kind comments when you visited my blog.

Have a fab KRafty day.