Saturday 6 April 2024

Today The World Revolves Around You

Hello. Today I'm sharing an 'out of this world' card with you.
I bought this space set for my grandson's card, but here I've given it a more girly feel, and used it for my daughter. It's a great little set.


I used distress ink for a background, splattered with water and white paint. Then my planets, rocket and astronaut were stamped, die cut and coloured with copics. I attached them with foam tape.

I used the colour palette over at the AAA Colourful Challenge. 
This is their second challenge, so if you haven't checked it out yet, pop over there. They have a great DT and lots of inspiration. 


Challenge




  • lawn fawn - out of this world
  • distress ink - shaded lilac
  • copic markers
  • mft rectangle die
  • white gel pen / memento black ink / versafine black ink



 

4 comments:

JanR said...

Awww, this is so cute! Love the design and the colours are so pretty!

Diane z said...

This is adorable.

Anne S said...

Oh this is such a fun card - it works perfectly in our challenge colour palette, and makes my heart smile :)
Thanks for joining us for this month's challenge over at AAA Colourful.
Anne S
Design team member, AAA Colourful

--Curation by Disha said...

What a cute creation and I love how you incorporated the colors from AAA colorful challenge.