Sunday 24 March 2024

More Duck Tales

 Hello. Here I am with another ducky Easter card :o)


This is such a cute stamp set, that I had a smile on my face all the time I was making this simple card. Also, it's easy to colour, which is a big tick in my book.

I played around a little with the grass/flower stamp, masking it off and stamping the right side on the left, and the left side on the right  - just so my duck wouldn't cover up those bullrushes.


Taking photos of my cards drives me crazy. 
This little duck is much more yellow/orange in real life!!

Challenge


🌷Spring 🐣

  • time for tea designs - lucky ducks
  • copic markers and white gel pen
  • altenew - maple yellow ink
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
  • avery elle - merriest sentiments


4 comments:

!neke said...

Love this Easther card !!!!
groeten Ineke

brenda said...

Cute and colourful Easter card, many thanks for joining in our Spring challenge at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet sweet card, and so beautifully photographed! 💕Sue Kment

Dotty Jo said...

Just the loveliest card! Jo x