Thursday 21 March 2024

Duck Cards Quack Me Up

Hello. Easter cards are not really a thing here, but I do like to make a couple for family. And I need to get a move on, Easter is early this year.


This cute 'lucky duck' set from Time for Tea Designs was just perfect for what I wanted. I stamped and die cut one of the ducks and used the other little stamps for a background pattern. Can you tell that background is an egg shape?? I'm not sure it's obvious.


Challenge



  • time for tea designs - lucky duck
  • copic markers
  • pinkfresh studio stitch rectangle frame
  • sentiment - avery elle - merriest
  • altnew inks - blush, mango smoothie, sea breeze
  • versa color ink - celadon

3 comments:

JanR said...

Awww, what a cute card! Stamping the background in an egg shape is so clever!

Sue from Oregon said...

Another cutie-love that frame die too! Fun to see all your supplies you used. I'm afraid mine would be just a big ole' pile Ha! ❤️Sue Kment

foleysfriend said...

Adorable card. Love the position of all the little stamps to create a visual egg and the pretty colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.