Saturday 16 March 2024

Good Vibes Only

Hello. A friend of mine has been ill recently and I wanted a card to cheer her up. 
Rainbows and puppys should do the trick :o)


I've followed the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and used a rainbow where their semi circle is. 
Then, I added a little die cut pup, a heart speech bubble, and that lovely bold sentiment.





  • the stamp market - rainbows and greetings / little rainbow die
  • my favorite things - four legged friends / woof pack
  • copic markers
  • white gel pen


5 comments:

!neke said...

Top kaart !!!!
groeten Ineke

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so darned cute. I might have to give your design a try!

Karren said...

Oh this is so very adorable! Beautiful, crisp and clean card and such an cute critter! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

JanR said...

Such a wonderful card! I'm betting it totally cheered up your friend!

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x