Wednesday 28 February 2024

Love You To The Stars And Back

Hello. Here's an 'out of this world' card I made for my grandson's 3rd birthday.
It's a spinner/slider card and he found it lots of fun.


It's been a while since I made one of these, so I had to head over to YouTube for a demonstration. Then, because I don't have any of the special, little slider discs, I used a couple of pennies and some cut down foam tape and it all works perfectly.


The background was a piece of blue card with added distress inks, splattered with water and white paint. Then I went a bit overboard and stamped some stars with white ink and drew some with a white gel pen.

Challenge

Allsorts  #769

Things That Fly

  • distress inks - faded jeans, salty ocean
  • lawn fawn - out of this world
  • my favorite things - dienamincs surf and turf
  • copics
  • white paint and white gel pen
  • glossy accents on the spaceman's helmet


7 comments:

!neke said...

Great card !
groeten Ineke

brenda said...

Such a fun and colourful card and great take on our Things that Fly theme at Allsorts, many thanks for join in.

B x

Liz said...

Super interactive card, perfect for a 3 year old. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Things That Fly option.
Liz xx

Dena J said...

What a marvelous, colorful and interactive card! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts and using the Things that Fly option, too.

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun interactive card design and beautiful colors! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fantastic I totally love your take on the theme and the wonderful slider thingy perfect for a youngster of any age this is super duper thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

JanR said...

What a cute card! The background is delightful and I'm betting your grandson has a lot of fun making the astronaut fly.