Saturday 24 February 2024

It's Fiesta Time

Hello. Finally I've found some time to get into my craft room, and I'm excited to be playing along with the new AAAColourful challenge. Congrats to the DT over there - I'm looking forward to having fun and seeing all their fab inspiration.

Here is my card for their first challenge, where they would like to see a rainbow of colours.


I used a strip die to cut my rainbow card, and attached it to a panel with DS tape. Then I added my die cut, and copic coloured pooches with some foam tape.


Challenge

AAA Colourful




  • hero arts - it's fiesta time
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle / gradiating stripes
  • copic markers
  • white gel pen

6 comments:

!neke said...

Great card and great colors !
groeten Ineke

Anne S said...

Thanks so much for joining us for our first blog challenge over at AAA Colourful. I just love your bright and cheerful card - and those pooches are real cute characters, with some awesome colouring skills.
Anne S
Design team member of AAA Colourful

kareN stampZ said...

Just popping in to say hi, what an adorable fun card. What a great way to add colour with the coloured strips and I love your beautifully coloured fiesta dogs.

Christine said...

I love your card! The rainbow background is perfect for the challenge. Your coloring is spectacular, and yet the design is clean.
Thank you for sharing and playing along with the aaa colourful challenge.

JanR said...

So bright and fun! I love your colouring on this too!

--Curation by Disha said...

Such a cute and adorable card and love every detail on this one. 🤩