Hello.
I've made an early start on my Christmas cards this year.
I am determined not to be caught out with last minute makes.
So here's another one for the pile.
Those are snow, topped trees. Definitely! :o)
The pals, on their way home for Christmas, are stamped, die cut, and coloured with Copics.
Challenge
I know, I always seem to be pushing the boundaries of the sketch,
but I hope you can see my cars representing the shapes.
but I hope you can see my cars representing the shapes.


6 comments:
Caroline, you just keep on pushing those [soft] boundaries because you always seem to bring so much fun to our sketches! I'm wondering who will win this race? My money is on the penguin! lol
Thanks so much for taking my sketch to the races, my friend!
=]
So adorable!! xx
I love your cards and this one is so cute, and there’s definitely snow on the trees 😉. I did have a quick look at a video, and wonder if you have a rogue stencil, or maybe there’s a way of getting help with it, such as contacting them, social media groups etc.xxx
Your beautiful winter scene is just adorable, Caroline! I can definitely see the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
Such a fun take on the sketch! Love this little scene you created. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
A super creative take on the sketch, Caroline! And as always, your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Post a Comment