Thursday 8 January 2009



Hello,
Happy New Year to everyone, hope you have had a lovely holiday time.

I was delighted to find out that I won the blog candy from Raspberry Ribbons Kits & Sketches (thankyou Caroline and Kerry),
so I headed over there again to try their Sketch 12 Challenge.
They have some great designers on their blog, to give you inspiration and whilst you're there check out their new January subscription kit in black and white.

This card is for my daughter's boyfriend, and the Woodware Clear Magic Playtime stamp is so cute. They come in a set with a boy on a bike and a boy playing with a ball, plus a rucksack, a dog, a ball etc. They're good value for money,
I got mine from Handy Hippo

The sentiment is from Craftworkcards

xxx



4 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely card Caroline. your prize will be sent to you. I have had one of those weeks!!!
Thanks for joining in with this sketch and great card
Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

Hayley said...

Lush card

maxine said...

Lovely card

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card Caroline realy gorgeous xxxhugs Dawnxx
thank you for the lovely comment you left for me xxx