Tuesday 13 January 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


Hello,
I've had a go at Dawny's Sketch #6,
over at Papertake Weekly Challenge
Have a look at the DT cards there, they are so cute.
I have used a Penny Black Bubbles stamp and added some little adhesive pearls (from Papermania )
and Stickles glitter, to the bubbles.
I am so jealous of those people who can take great photos of their cards,
it takes me forever to get a picture worth posting and the colours look a bit washed out.
Let me know if you have any photo tips.
xxx

4 comments:

Retta said...

That is so cute!! Love the colours. :)

debby4000 said...

What a lovely cute card, love that image.
I use the macro setting on my camera and try always to take photos in daylight but even then its a bit hit and miss.

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!