Sunday 18 January 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hello,
I've just discovered Sketch Saturday and had a go at this week's great sketch by Jo.
I really enjoyed doing this one, so hop over there and have a look at the gorgeous cards made by the design team.
I decided this was going to be a Father's Day Card,
but I got so engrosed in it, I ended up adding Happy Birthday by mistake!!
The cute little stamp is one of the Penny Black - Bubbly set.
The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, as are the little brown dots -
they call these Card Candy and they come in all sorts of colours,
they are the perfect size to be fixed with little foam squares
and they look really effective.
The ribbon is from my blog candy win over at Raspberry Ribbons. Their little tins full of ribbon and embellishments are a really great idea.
xxx

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful - simple and elegant

Debbie said...

Fabulous card, great image and I love the papers you have combined. Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and the cute image you've used.

Bev said...

Wonderful card. Love the sweet image and beautiful colours.

hugs Bev x

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the iamge and papers you've sued.

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the cute image, thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs Gill x

Unknown said...

great cards....having a browse...and hope you dont mind me following you ...sassyx