Friday 3 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge

It's my first time over at the Colour Create Challenge blog,
and I love the way they get inspiration for the challenge,
from the things around us.
This week the theme is
Lilac and Blue,
inspired by a beautiful, japanese, fighting fish.
As an extra option you can use ribbons and swirls on your project.
Check out the lovely work of the design team.

Here's my lilac and blue card.
I managed to add the ribbon, but not the swirls.
I sooo want one of those swirls dies, for my bigshot.
They do look good on cards and I'm sure I would use it a lot.
That's what I am trying to convince my hubby anyway!!
The stamp is from the Penny Black Bubbly set,
coloured with whispers pens.
The design paper is Forever Friends, Just For Him,
with ribbon and blooms from my stash.

xxx

4 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is beautiful Caroline. I do like your dtitching and the pretty paper and image. Thanks for making my colour choice look so pretty. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Caroline, love the image, and the coulrs are just perfect. Louise x

June Nelson said...

This is a really lovely likkle card. huggies june xx

Sue said...

beautiful card, great image luv the papers, sue.x