Monday 6 April 2009

Magnolia v Stampavie

Today, I thought I would go over and play with the big girls at
Magnolia v Stampavie.
Their design work and challenge entries are so gorgeous,
I have had to pluck up the courage to enter.
It's a really lovely sketch this week though,
so I couldn't resist.

I have used the Magnolia stamp - Flower Power Tilda,
with my absolute favourite papers,
K & Co - Classic.
The sentiment is from Craftwork cards,
with blooms from Poppicrafts.
I still don't have a swirl die ( I am soo deprived.. lol*)
so I drew one on some paper and cut it out.
Must dash now, my girls are both home from Uni,
and insist on being fed!!
If you pass by, please leave me a comment.
xxx

4 comments:

craftypagan said...

Beautiful card!

Helena said...

Stunning, beautiful card! I too have taken the plunge for the first time!

xxxx

Naoual said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers you used and your colouring is fabulous.

xx Naoual

amanda stokes said...

Hi Caroline!Gorgeous card so pretty!
hugs amanda x