Thursday 12 August 2010

Christmas Production Line



Have you started making your Christmas cards yet ?
Head over to the  ABC Christmas challenge,
where their theme is 'Quick and Easy'.
They have a great sketch for you to follow
and the extra challenge is to make more than 1 card.
A great way to start your Christmas card pile, or  add to it.


Some Christmas cards just lend themselves to having a little production line going.
I get everything cut out, coloured and ready to go,
and then it's just a  matter of assembly, when I have some spare time.


 I got to ink up my new Catslife Press stamp for this card.
I  love the cheeky  'Fa la la la la ' saying.
They do other cute text stamps too and
Crafty Emma's Store has a good selection.
You have to be quick though, as they go like hot cakes!!
Emma is expecting more stock next week,
so keep checking her store, if you want to get your hands on some.



I coloured my Forever Friends stamp with Copics and added some glitter.
Now I realise I NEED a real life sparkly dressing gown, just like this one!!!
I'm sorry, I can't remember what the DP is -
it's from last year and has long since lost it's cover!
--------------------------------------

13 comments:

Anne said...

they're lovely Caroline, think I may have a play too
Anne x

Helen said...

Awww...such sweet cards! Love the way you've used different papers on each!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Faye said...

These are adorable and I just love that little touch of glitter - scrummy. x

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous xx

Cathy said...

Fab set Christmas cards. I love the iamge and sparkle, and like you I have a few sets ready to assemble!! Thank you for joining in the Christmas ABC this time.
Cathy xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards Caroline :-) the image is adorable yeah ,, love his sparkly dressing gown and the sentiment is perfect ,, going to visit Emma's shop >>>>> :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Julie said...

sweet cards

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the image used and the glitter effect on the coat. Great take on our sketch for this challenge

Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge Blog

Jayne xx

Kaz said...

Great set of cards, fab papers & colour choice.
Kaz xx

Scrappy Mel said...

I love this paper! Too bad you can't remember whose it is. But great and easy way to use up your old stash and scraps when you use different paper for each card. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have done a sketch for a challenge, thanks for using it! Great set of cards, I love the way you have done his dressing gown too! mega cute! thanks for joining in the fun, Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Annie said...

love your quick and easy Christmas cards with this cute bear, and the touch of sparkle! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

Lacey Stephens said...

Great card! I love your take on the "quick and easy" challenge. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We have another fun one for you...R is for Rudolph with extra "brads". We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com