Sunday 26 September 2010

Never eat more fudge than you can lift!

It's official... I now have the European Fudge Mountain spilling out of my fridge!!
Does anyone want to come and help me eat it???

I like to stick to a balanced diet, so this fudge contains dark AND white chocolate!


I would like to enter my packaging for the following challenges...
Just Magnolia - Dawny's  Sketch
Stamp Something - Fall Colours

I took a plain white box and distressed the edges with some orange chalk. I stuck my design paper all around the box and a piece on top.The tag was cut freehand and layered onto black card, punching a hole in the top and adding some ribbon. I stamped my text on one side. Then I added the layered DP and stuck Tilda on top with foam pads. Tilda is coloured with Copics and a glitter pen. Finally I added the 'Handmade' stamp.


Stamp - Magnolia Tilda
Design Paper - Memory Box, Blackbird.
'Just for You' and 'Handmade' stamps are from Catslife Press

The fudge is delicious and easy too make - no boiling and checking temps with a sugar thermometer!!
It does make quite a lot, but the recipe says it can be frozen, so it would be great to make some up for Christmas gifts.



9 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm on my way.......!

Sue said...

Hi hun
stick the kettle on be round in 5mins, with box for take out! pmsl, gorgeous fudge n gorgeous box hun, you is such a tease, sue,x

Sew This N That said...

Oh Baileys fudge...love anything with baileys in!
Gonna give this a go for xmas gifts :)
*hugs* Heather x

debby4000 said...

Yummy fudge and what a fab gift box.
luv
Debby

Mummylade said...

Mmmm, yummy! And the box is absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck!

Ellibelle said...

Thank you so much for sharing the recipe! Have to try this.
Love your beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing.

Mel X said...

What a smashing creations and thanks for the recipe - I LOVE Baileys - I think I just gone to heaven lol.

Mel X

Emma said...

Mmmmm yummy and such a beutiful gift box too. Shall I expect mine to come in the post??!!! Rofl ;-)
Hugs Emma x

Jane said...

Gorgeous box, lovely details and your fudge looks soooo delicious! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx