Saturday 4 December 2010

I'll just hang around the mistletoe, hoping to be kissed!!

Woohoo!!! I am soooo excited!   It's time to get the Christmas decorations up. I am waiting for the tree to drop a little before I start trimming it, but I have the fibre optic tree going, my christmas presents boxes on and strings of lights all over the floor that need checking. I better put a call into the National Grid, for when I flip the switch tonight!!!  :-))

Here's a card I made for my daughter and her b/f.   I just love these cute, kissing bears.


 I found the 'charms' in the jewellery section of my local craft store - these three came together on a piece of card, complete with the ribbon. They are made by Cousin and called 'Trinkettes' and they have some for sale on the Docrafts site.

 Challenges - 
Stamp Something - Christmas Colour Combo.  I went for the traditional red and green, but also tried to give the card a more modern feel.
Secret Crafter - Christmas


Image from Digi Stamp Boutique - Eddie and Jemima Xmas Kiss, coloured with Copics. Polar White flower soft on their hats and boots and some little white gems for their buttons.
DP is Dovecraft, Fancy Christmas.

 

11 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh! It's Gorgeous. I LOve the charms. Those little white gems are brilliant! lol.
Chrissyxx
p.s. How your lights check out okay. I'll keep mine off tonight to give you a chance he! he!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Stunning Christmas card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

downrightcrafty said...

oh love the image and the fluffy bits and the charms are stunning also
thanks for sharing it with us this week at the SCSC Hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card in perfect colours, love your papers too just fab,big hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

BAH HUMBUG PMSL, gorgeous card hun, super cute image, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hunny, hope you are warm and well? Love your little card, wish someone would kiss me under the mistletoe, lol! David is away again this week, so all alone :( lol. Great little snowflakes and love the fuzz on their hats. Enjoy your weekend, big hugs Heidi xx

Lindsey said...

Awwww! Very cute bears! I love how you have coloured them and the charms look gorgeous!
Good luck with all the electrical stuff......sounds alarming!
Linds x

Cecelia said...

Oh My Goodness! This is way too cute! I love the white fluff and the small cotton balls on the jackets;0) And I LOVE that charms! That is something I definitely need to get more of;0)
Hope you are having a great weekend;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the design and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is soooo gorgeous Caroline!! Perfect for a young couple, awww! xx

Unknown said...

Oh they will love this its simply lovely, and those charms are so cute - thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week :) x