Thursday 23 December 2010

Fav Christmas Cards of 2010

Debby is holding a fun candy draw for anyone who posts their 5 favourite Christmas cards from 2010.
It's lovely to see everyone's little group of cards, reflecting their style of card making using different designs and stamps. 
Here are my 5 favourites...

This Meljen image makes me smile and was perfect for my 'Bah Humbug' brother.

I love the way the 'candle wax' turned out on this Cuddly Buddly image.


I went for non-traditional colours when I used this Sassy Studio girl.


It doesn't often occur to me to layer up different stamps, so I was happy with the way this card turned out - and the glitter is just gorgeous IRL.  ( Pollycraft digis )


And.. last but not least, this cute Penny Black Hedgie. This turned out to be a great design to make quite quickly and I made about a dozen cards like this in red and green.

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Caroline and my fave has to be the mice card.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby

sallysbitz2 said...

All your cards are gorgeous xx

Happy Christmas to you & lets hope 2011 is kind to you xx

Joey said...

Haha I love the bah humbug card hun what a fab image wish I had seen him sooner he would fit so many cards lol, maybe for next year, wishing you a wonderful christmas sweetie.Joey xx

dja-karta said...

Your cards are amazing!!

Marlou McAlees said...

these are all gorgeous!! Merry Christmas x

Annie said...

yeah really enjoyed looking at these - all gorgeous.
Ann xxx

Juls said...

such a lovely review of your cards!!! Love your style!!....cant wait to see what you inspire me with in 2011! Hugs JUls

Julie said...

A fab selection Caroline, they're all lovely. Just want to wish you and yours a very happy Christmas.

Spyder said...

Brilliant cards, love them all,
(Lyn)

Chrissy said...

All gorgeous cards.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

lovely cards ..... wishing you a very happy new year

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunning - Fab idea - great cards. Happy New Year to you. Back to crafting now after my xmas break - missed it
Sarah x

Faye said...

Wow, that is an amazing selection. Your cards are wonderful. All of them. Happy 2011. xxx