because I now lives miles away, we had to make do with long phone conversations.
She's a 'frequent flyer' when it comes to hospital stays, but I still wish I had been there.
Here's the card I made for her, now she's home.
It was a quick make, so the design is very simple.
I thought I would make it even quicker by filling Wryn's dress with a digi paper and then printing her out - and then I spent an absolute age trying to colour her hair 'just right' :-)
Papertake - Bingo (Glitter/Free/Gems)
Sentimental Sundays - Get Well
Bunny Zoe - Favourite Colour Combo - At the moment it's 'Lemon and Grey'.
Marker POP - Anything Goes. Wryn's dress and shoes are paper pieced, but the rest of her is coloured with Copics, and a touch of glitter!
- Digi Stamp - Tiddly Inks, Wryn Grow a Little Love
- Digi Papers - Pink Petticoat, Dots and Apples
- Copics and Gold Stickles Glitter
- Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch
- Sparkly Gems
- Get Well Soon Stamp - Papermania Scrolls & Sentiments