Wednesday 21 March 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOO

Hello.

This new 'Party Animals' set, has been sitting on my craft desk for over a week now, and I finally got time to get in there today and ink them up.

This is the result.


I'm trying to add more colour to my cards, but also keep them quite simple with plenty of crisp, white space.
Does that make sense?   ;-)

I die cut my stitched square and used distress inks for the background. Then layered up my birthday cow, banner, presents and sentiment with foam tape.
At the last minute, I inked around the edge of my base card in twisted citron, just for that extra pop of colour.

Challenge


How adorable is this week's Muse card from Kim Heggins?


I focused on...
1. black and white animal
2. balloons
3. birthday sentiment
4. green border

Supplies.
mft - in and out stitched squares / stitched scallop basic edges / party animals
distress ink - tumbled glass / twisted citron
copics


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

That makes perfect sense to me, Caroline! and you've executed your plan perfectly! What a moooovelous card... xx
=]

Kim Heggins said...

this is just too darn cute...love your sweet party cow! thank you so much for play along with us at Muse this week.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce said...

This is so very adorable. Love this sweet scene and how perfectly you colored it.

Ardyth said...

Just saw this on MFT's IG feed and it reminded me that I haven't commented yet!! Thanks for joining us this week with this adorable, fresh scene!

Debbie Bonczek said...

So darn cute.

Raga Senthil said...

This is so damn cute 😘. Love the adorable scene you have created 💕❤️

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable and fun...smiling.
Karen

Aileen said...

Caroline love your scene its so cute and bright.