Friday 16 March 2018

UNDERCOVER YETI

Hello

I've combined my two favourite stamp sets here,
for this UNDERCOVER YETI card.   

Can you spot him?    ;-)


I keep seeing these all-in-one stamps, of groups of cute pups and cats, and even bunnies,
so I decided to create my own little gang of pups, with a yeti thrown in for fun ;-)

It took a little masking as I went along, but was easier than I thought.
I used ordinary post-it notes for the masking and found that you don't need to cut out the whole pup, usually just the head, or one side will be enough.

I coloured them with Copics,  added one of the cute sentiments and my scalloped edge.


Challenge


Feature a Creature

Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog

Supplies
MFT - Stitched scallop edge rectangle die. Four legged friends. Beast Friends
Copics.


5 comments:

Valérie said...

Very cute card Caroline. I love the undercover yeti. And all the masking, wow you did an amazing job.
Hugs,
Valérie

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

brenda said...

A sweet creation with all those doggies for our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Anonymous said...

haha, cute! i spotted the yeti in amongst the adorable pups. it might be easier to create a card this way; i found the all in one stamps very difficult to stamp with so many details. thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
linda

Mervi said...

Love this stamp so cute, and you coloured it beautifully, fabulous card!
Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and more,
good luck;-))m