Monday 26 March 2018

NEIGH, OINK, MOO

Hello.

Apparently it's Spring -
and we got a little bit excited in North Yorkshire this weekend,
when the sun came out.
It seemed like everyone, their Aunty Mary, and their dog, was out for a walk  ;-)

We strolled past a petting zoo - so it seemed apt that I reached for some
'party animals' when I got into my craft room.


I used stitched squares to die-cut the apertures in my card panel and then stuck it -  wonky -  onto my base card.
Of course, when you stick something down slightly wonky, normal ds tape turns into industrial strength superglue and refuses to be re-positioned.
Why is that?

My animals were coloured with Copics, using the challenge colours,
 then popped up on foam tape inside the apertures,


Challenge




Supplies.
MFT - party animals / in and out squares / calm and cozy chevron dp
Copics

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Caroline, I can't count the number of times my panels have been askew - you're so right about that tape - a short blast of my heat gun has saved my bacon a few times... speaking of bacon! LOve your little oinker and his friends!
=]

Karen Dunbrook said...

such an adorable card...smiling.
xx Karen

Laura Bradley said...

Aww this is so cute! Love it x