Tuesday 15 May 2018

Bottoms Up!

Hello.

I'm excited today, to be joining in the fun at MFT & Friends.


Make sure you pop on over to the blog and check out the awesome work
of the design team. 
All the projects will feature the fabulous new products from the May release.

Today I am sharing a couple of cards I've made with the new Martini and
 Margarita Die-namics.


I started by making a bokeh effect background with some distress inks
and the  circle stencil.
Then, I created the shaker element, with the use of the new martini die-namics and shaker pouches.
The shaker contains some beads, sequins and some of the new frosty ice cubes.
Too cute!

To complete my card, I used a sentiment from the spirited sentiments set
 and a stitched rectangle scallop frame.





For my second card, I opted for a blue/green bokeh background and used the
  Margarita shaker die-namics and pouches,
I also kept the background simple with the rectangle stax die-namics

It was such fun creating with these new products.
It's the first time I've used the plastic shaker pouches and they are SO much easier than fiddling about with foam tape and acetate,
plus my sequins don't get stuck at the edges this way.
I'm definitely converted :-)

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you'll head on over to the MFT blog for some May inspiration.

xxx





4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Cheers to YOU my talented friend!!! SO happy they've finally given you the spotlight you deserve!!!
Fantastic card - love the bokeh dots in all your gorgeous colors!
=]

donna mikasa said...

Such fun cards, Caroline! LOVE the bokeh backgrounds, too.

donna mikasa said...

Love your projects, Caroline! The bokeh backgrounds are awesome and set off the glasses perfectly. Wonderful to have you guesting at MFT this month!

Tracey McNeely said...

Caroline congratulations on being an MFT Friend, love your fun and festive cards!