Sunday 27 May 2018

HAPPY CAMPERS

Hello.

My dh has had a mid-life crisis, and has bought us a touring caravan -
It could be worse, right?  :-)

For the last few week's I have been trying to squeeze in some crafting,
in between jaunts around the country.
So, when I came to make my dh's birthday card, it just had to be this image.


All this little scene is missing, is the mini BBQ for those morning, bacon butties.

Challenge.



Supplies
Avery Elle - Home Sweet Home
MFT - Handwritten Happiness, Beast Friends (Tree Stamps)
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron


2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Lucky you Caroline and I hope you have a fabulous summer in your new caravan! You have created such a sweet scene here and your colouring is perfect! I'm sure your husband is going to love this, as indeed do I.

Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamping and More.

I Card Everyone said...

It could totally be worse, Caroline! But I have driven on those wonderful English roads and wonder how every do you pass another car going the other way!!
It's a wonderful card for your dh!
=]