Saturday 25 August 2018

BIRD-DAY WISHES

Hello.

Gosh - it's been over 6 weeks since my last card and
getting back into my craft room is hard.
I've forgotten everything...   :-)

Time to turn to my favourite challenge at Muse Card Club
for some inspiration.


As you can see, I kept things nice and easy, with some 'happy birds' and leaves,  coloured simply with Copics, and popped up on foam tape for added dimension.



Supplies
WPlus9 - Happy Birds
MFT - Rectangle Stax 1 and sentiment from Party Animals

11 comments:

Di said...

Hi there! Nope, you certainly have not lost your touch - just fabulous!

Hugs

Di xx

Karen Brown said...

I ALWAYS love your cards and this one is no exception! Your bright cheery birds are adorable. :-)

Ardyth said...

Clearly, you haven't forgotten anything! LOL! But I know what it feels like! So glad you're back with this adorable Muse entry! Thanks for joining us this week!

Jen W. said...

Hello, stranger! Love seeing a new creation from you and especially with these adorable WP9 birdies. Your coloring and white highlights are gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

Caroline....this is just too darn cute! Love your sweet trio of colorful birds! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

Michelle W said...

I love your card Caroline, those little birds are so cute!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,such a lovely design.xxx

I Card Everyone said...

One of my favorite sets, Caroline... you've done such a wonderful job of coloring, I thought perhaps they were cut from colored cardstock! Bright, crisp, and OH those white details!
You haven't forgotten a thing, and I'm so happy to have found you here in my inbox again!
=]

Sweety Gupta said...

This is such a modern and fun take on the muse. 😊

Aileen said...

Fabulous card Caroline, I was thinking of using these birds too. I have so many bird stamps it shows how spoilt we are for choice these days. Love how you coloured them up in bright rainbow colours, looks brilliant. xx

Unknown said...

Lots of cute fun here!