Saturday 1 September 2018

BOW CHICKA-HUAHUA

Hello.

Here we are in September,
and I'm sharing a fun card I made for my daughter and sil's 2nd wedding anniversary.


I just love these cute chihuahuas,
and it's been killing me to hold on to this set for a month,
just so that my daughter wouldn't see them before I made this card.
There'll be no holding me back now - I'm all over them :-)


I stuck with a CAS style, and just die cut the chihuahuas and coloured them with Copics.
I added one of the fun sentiments from the set, and a die-cut balloon.
I admit - I cut and coloured about 4 of those balloons until I finally got one I was happy with :-)

Challenges





Supplies.
Hero Arts - Fiesta Time
AveryElle - Numbered Balloons Die
Copics.    MFT - Rectangle Stax 1

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Tinstar said...

Your card is adorable, those little dogs are the sweetest. Great colouring. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Lady Joyful said...

Oh my, I love this card! Such a fun clean and simple design. Your colouring is stunning and the whole card comes together beautifully. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Marsha Reed said...

Cute card, Caroline! Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge. Marsha DT

Judy Rozema said...

Just fun as can be! Great coloring! Thank you for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!