Thursday 19 November 2020

CUTE BEAR WISHES

Hello.
One good thing about moving you craft room, is that you unearth all sorts of thing that have been consigned to the bottom of boxes and forgotten about.
I've just re-discovered a large box of designer paper pads.
When did patterned paper go out of fashion?
I've added a panel to this card, but at this rate it's gonna take me about 10 years to use it all up!!

I stamped the simple wreath,
and then masked off the bottom so I could pop in my favourite bear.


Challenge


Christmas or Winter/Festive

sugarpea designs, hey winter - coloured with copics
wplus9, heartfelt holidays stamped in distress ink cracked pistachio and festive berries




2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, I see your 10 years worth, and raise you another 10! But aren't you glad you unearthed this one? Such a darling addition to your favourite bear!
=]

Jeanne H said...

Cute, cute. Good use of designer paper. I don't think it has gone out of style, I just have trouble using it>