Sunday 15 November 2020

HAPPY ROBINS

Hello.
I've been stretching my stash today and using these non Christmassy Happy Birds
for a holiday card.
With a patch of deep red I've, hopefully, transformed them into robins.


To keep things simple I've opted for no shading, just adding a few highlights with a white gel pen, and a grey shadow.
Also, the birds have been stamped rather than my usual die-cutting to keep the card postage friendly.

Challenge

52 Christmas Card Throwdown


wplus9 -  happy birds
small leaf and sentiment - lawn fawn, winter sparrows
red dots - winnie and walter, big bang confetti, stamped in distress ink festive berries
copics


1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline! this continues to be my most favorite of all bird sets!! You've transformed them beautifully - hopeful to see a few Cardinals?
=]