Monday 23 November 2020

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Hello.
I am that person who has had their Christmas tree up for the last 2 weeks.
And this year, I've gone retro, with lots of brightly coloured lights.
So, when I came to make this card I reached for a rainbow of inks.



I love this big sentiment, it was an absolute bargain that I picked up at The Works a few months ago.
(Christmas Vellum Pad - £1.50 for 12 assorted sheets)
The only slight problem is that some of the sentiments are a little close together, so cutting them out with a die can be tricky.
 Also, I wasn't sure how to stick it to the card without the adhesive being seen.
In the end I went for good old Pritt Stick.

Inspired By Challenge

I was inspired by the colourful trees


mft - oh christmas tree
altenew inks - lime, velvet, sea breeze, turquoise, honey drizzle, fresh leaf, dark chocolate
the works christmas vellum pad sentiment.

3 comments:

Kate said...

A real eye-catcher! Had to stop by for a closer look!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm feeling quite a bit more jolly now, Caroline!! OH Christmas trees, how lovely are your colors! Whether brushed on, or stamped they couldn't be more wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining us at IB again this week!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Your card is SO festive, SO fun, and SO ADORABLE, love every detail of it! Thank you for inspiring us again this week @ IB!